Turning some walnut feet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biliphuster

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all

I am without a lathe, or the space/money for a lathe but do need some walnut feet turned for a small chest of drawers I am making.

Would anyone here be interested in turning me 4 feet to the attached design? No finish required but preferably cut to length and with the centre marked. Please let me know how much it would cost (including the walnut and P&P) and if we decide to go forward I can paypal you the money.

Please also feel free to tell me there is something terminal with my foot design and they need changing.

VUeQ8i8.jpg

google Steves wooden skittles - sorry cant access link from work. Steve is a professional turner and I am sure he would love this project. He I am sure will also have the walnut in stock.

Top marks Biliphuster for tackling a chest of drawers, excellent project!

=D>

Are you sorted for the 50mm thick Walnut that you'll need for those feet?

If not PM me, I can let you have 50mm stuff in either English Walnut or American Black Walnut.

custard":11tfi4uu said:
Top marks Biliphuster for tackling a chest of drawers, excellent project!
In the final stages of finishing a very large, very heavy :shock: Korean style chest of drawers (12 drawers) in Oak and Brown Oak on a stand. Pics to follow when it's dun n'dusted - Rob

Back