Hardwood shop in Nottingham

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silversam

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.nottinghamhardwoodtimber.co.uk

Here’s a link to a great little wood store shop I found. Hope the link works. If not just copy and paste.
It’s in Nottingham and fairly easy to find.
You have to ring first to arrange a day and time to go.

I found the shop while I was searching gumtree for some local hardwood. The local wood place I normally use has gotten expensive now for some reason.

It was about a hour and half drive for me from rotherham but well worth the visit.
I picked up lots of small pieces of hardwood for my scrollsaw work. A lot of different types of hardwood. Very reasonable prices too.

I met Simon who runs the shop and he made me feel very welcome and helped me a lot with the identification of the wood. I generally buy the wood for the colour and grain but I now know what type of wood I bought. Thanks. :D

I only do my scrollsaw work as a hobby so don’t want to spend a fortune on wood. I found his prices within my range.

They do lots of other wood too,big pieces as well and lots of wood for wood turning too.
Simon did say he can arrange delivery at reasonable prices using a courier.

I know a few people on here struggle to find wood for their hobby so I hope this link will help someone acquire some.
All the best bargains are always in the south I have found but this place is in the north. Yippee :D

Hope it helps a few of you
I don’t work for him or anything. Just passing on my thoughts of the place.
I will certainly buy from him again.
Andy

Latest posts

Back