• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

elu fine height adjuster fitting

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodywoodwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. I have a load of stuff to move. We'll start with the Elu fine height adjusters. This is the adjuster for the DW625, Elu Mof177, Trend T10 and all variations. I think the book price is around £20 odd. These are brand new, in the packs, although the packs are a little grubby.

https://www.trenddirectuk.com/fha-003

Same as this, but Elu wrapper. Not sure I am able to post pics.

I have ten for sale. Is £10 + postage fair? I suppose its a couple of quid for postage? Welcome to pick up from Bedford area. I am going to be working in Hounslow real soon, so can arrange a meet there if it helps anyone. Oh, and Newcastle on Sunday. Hows that!

Mods - First for sale post - is this OK?

woodywoodwood":3069bkb6 said:
Hi folks. I have a load of stuff to move.

Mods - First for sale post - is this OK?

The Forum Sale section Sticky guidelines, specifically Rule 1 make specific reference to trading surplusses and moderators may choose to remove threads deemed to be abusing the free listings service.

Hi CHJ
The fine height adjusters are from a job lot of router bits I bought at local auction. I think they are the only thing I have to sell that I have multiples of, if that is the issue. Thought Id give the forum a chance first. Let me know if you would rather I didn't - no problem.

Pete - no probs. Will be in touch.

Me too... (too, not two - i only want one! : )

Ive sent a pm. Will await payment details.

Folks - sincere apologies - I have been in Newcastle at a family gig. Please forgive my bad manners.

OK - fine height adjusters. In the interest of clarity I should state that the packaging is mucky - I think there may have been a fire at the premises they were from and there is soot on the packing. It does not affect the contents so I believe they are all good. They are visible through the packing and they contain a fine height adjuster, washer and nut- all of which are fine.
PMs sent to all concerned. I will arrange dispatch asap.

Hi folks
The Elu part number is E40266.
Aesthetically this is the same item as the Trend variant, which is, I believe the FHA003

Google will tell you more than I can - what I can tell you is that I have both an Elu MOF177e and a DeWalt 625 and they are both fitted with these fine height adjusters, and they work just fine. I have another MOF177e which is fitted with the FHA003 and they look the same to me.
I couldn't reliably tell you the thread, and it is not described on the packaging. Sorry, that's the best I can do. Of course, if anyone is near me (Bedford rural area, near the town) then they are VERY welcome to come and try for themselves.

All the best all
n

Folks - I like to think I'm a good guy - and I don't want to rip anyone off, or have anyone think I tried to. So Im going to confirm postage prices with MyHermes tomorrow morning and will post details here in the thread. They're are still a few left if anyone wants one, but I will be keeping one more for spares.....or something like that 8) The router box looks empty without them all in it!! (hammer)

Best wishes all

woody

PS - I guess I should say UK mainland only? If thats a problem pm me and we'll try and sort it out. HTH

@woodywoodwood did you get the postage cost?
In the absence of any other details, I sent you £12 based on your first post - just say if there is more to pay.

Cheers

Back