• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Myford Mystro Mk11 (variable speed) SOLD SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnt64

Established Member
Reaction score
Myford Mystro lathe for sale, only selling as I am down sizing to a smaller machine.
Distance between centers is 40"/1016mm , swing over bed is 11"/282mm and swing over bowl turning attachment is 20"/508mm.
It has a 3/4hp 3 phase motor running through an inverter giving variable speed on two different belt settings 175-700 and 600-2400.
Both head and tailstock are M2 and the spindle is 1 1/8 x 12 tpi rh whit.
The lathe comes complete with the Myford stand it is pictured on and weighs 144kg.
Included with the lathe is a super nova chuck, a vicmarc chuck, T bar, spanner, two 12" steadies (one short stem one long stem) a 6" steady, a bowl turning steady, original myford grease gun, 4 pronged drive center, fixed center, 4" face plate, shop made knock out bar, spare drive belt and seals, original handbook and instructions.
If you require any more photos or information just drop me a pm and I will get back to you. You are welcome to come and try it out,it will have to be partially dismantled to move but it is very easy to do this and it will fit in to the back of an estate car. This was advertised originally at £650 ono this was my mistake and should have been £550. ono .

Having just bought a new lathe yesterday this is now surplus to requirements and I desperately need the space so will drop the price to £475.00 ono

Latest posts

Back