Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stenberg KEV 600 combination machine manufactured in 1957.

Electra Beckum site saw manufactured in the 1980-ies.

Chemnitzer Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik 24" cirkular rip saw manufactured in 1885. Not yet in use waiting for the electrician to wire it up.

A home built site saw from the 1960-ies. In storage and never used anymore.

Just bought a Jet 250CS yesterday, an oldie but in great condition other than the cabinet paint work. I had a hand to load it onto the trailer to take it home but had to dismantle it to take it off as I was on my ownsome. Perfect opportunity to repaint before I re-assemble it and set it up.
It's a monster compared to the cheapie I've been using and I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

Dirty Pro Tools™ Table Saw 8” Blade With Sliding Side Extension 240v.
Table Saw.jpg

Attachments

• Table Saw.jpg
    Table Saw.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,384
Minimax SC2 Classic

Is anyone updating the first post in this thread to account for the entire 630 posts so far? The OP hasn't visited the site in over three years and the first post appears to have not been edited in over ten years.

Only just seen this thread so coming to it late.
I recently bought at auction, a SIP 1332 10 inch model but it needs some tlc and a few key new parts. Fence, front and back rails, riving knife and blade guard for starters.
Interesting if the survey is still up to date that its the saw most owned by members, so can anyone point me in the direction of a thread or two which talks about this saw, particularly refurbishing one, please

I have the itech - Scott & Sargeant version which is identical and when the wheel kit arrived it was in SIP box. I ordered another riving knife from SIP which IIRC was under a tenner and they no doubt have the blade guard as well. The fence is an Align- a-Rip but to buy a new one with rails won't be cheap. Alternatively, there are some youtube videos about making your own Beesemeyer style one.

Thanks very much for that Graham, very interesting , I knew nothing about that.
I'd like to follow this up but perhaps this thread is not the place. I'll start a new one

Latest posts

Back