Festool extractor hose

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamied

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a festool 26 extractor with a dust deputy on top And it's great.. for my power tools. It has a 27mm thick 3 metre long hose on it, the older type.
I want a 7 metre one at 36mm thick for the festool router I'm looking at.
But the cheapest I can find it is £110!

Am I being tight or is this a lot of money for a length of plastic.?
Anyone got any alternatives?

It's a lot of money. Find a place near you that deals in Koi and pond accessories. They will sell hose of various types off the reel, plus adaptors and clips. You can get different types depending on how flexible you want it. I probably pay about £2.50 a metre for the hose diameter that you would need, adaptor fittings about £2 or £3 each and clips, under a pound.

Jamied":1awo6hbz said:
Hi everyone,
I have a festool 26 extractor with a dust deputy on top And it's great.. for my power tools. It has a 27mm thick 3 metre long hose on it, the older type.
I want a 7 metre one at 36mm thick for the festool router I'm looking at.
But the cheapest I can find it is £110!

Am I being tight or is this a lot of money for a length of plastic.?
Anyone got any alternatives?

I use the same set up, and purchased a Bosch anti-static hose on Amazon. The Bosch is 35mm, but fits exactly. The hose is (from memory) 4.5 m and about half the price of the Festool. I've been using it a couple of years now. Very satisfied.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Back