Taking the Mickey !

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joethedrummer

Established Member
Reaction score
pops shed 108a.JPG
Hello Woodspinners,, been away for a while,, got to fiddle about in the shed today and ,hey ho, I might just hide the cheese.

perhaps I need to get out more !!!!

,,,,,joe,,,,

Attachments

• pops shed 108a.JPG
    pops shed 108a.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,920
Blimey they are breeding great job and good fun to make one of my grandchildren wanted one so made it and put it in a box with cotton wool as a bed for it she loved it

Thanks fellas,, chestnut wood dye for colouring,, pins for eyes,, thin foam sheet for ears,, old paint brush for whiskers,, and round necklace leather for the tails,, should raise some funds for the local hospice at our christmas fair.

,,,joe,,,

Hi Joe

I like those, thanks for the mention, if you're a Facebook user please feel free to share them on our page or in our group (Conkers), I know of a few people there who would love to see them!

Thanks

Terry

Hi Lurker,,, I used colombian pine but anything that"s cheap and fairly tight grained would be ok.

Terry,, Just unsubscribed from facebook, so can"t post up piccies,, sorry matey

,,,,,,,joe,,

They are really cute. Nice work, JtD.

Am I right thinking the pin eyes are just the pin head with a very short piece of the shaft, just to locate them into drilled holes?

Greg

Mornin" Greg,, Thanks for your comment ,, yes the eyes are as you say,, I leave about 3/8 of an inch of pin and superglue them into snug holes,, it"s a bit fiddly drilling that small and I put the glue in the hole and dab a bit under the head also to make them as secure as I can think,,

,,,joe,,,,

Hello Woodspinners, Just seen the soldier on the field maple vase and the sentiments,, very well done,, makes this contribution seem a bit trivial,, but here we go with this years feast of mice for the local hospice charity fundraiser,, might have a go at a cat next !!

regards,,,,joe,,,

Got a bit emotional and forgot the attachment,,

sorry,,,, joe,,,

Attachments

• pops shed 113.JPG
    pops shed 113.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 464
Back