LUNA W59 multi machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Reaction score
Help please ........
I have just acquired a Luna W59 multi woodworking machine and I have seen some previous topics posted by UKW members.
I have a problem. When I bought the machine I had previously seen it running okay. When I went to pick it up the machine had been disconnected from the 240V supply and unfortunately I had no way of finding where the wires from the supply go into the switching mechanism on the machine. Unfortunately the owner had disconnected it ready for me to pick up and was now quite poorly and in hospital so I did not want to bother him.
If any of you who may have a Luna W59 and could advise me I would be most grateful. I don't want to have a guess at where they go as I am not electrically minded enough. There are a lot of wires going into the switch mechanism so it's not straight forward to me.
Just to clarify what the switch on my machine is like - there are two rectangular buttons - one red and one black side by side. You press down the red and hold and then press down the black which then locks in position and then activates the machine.
I just would like to know which terminals the supply and neutral go into.
Any help would be appreciated.

Back