Bosch, Makita or Dewalt 12” mitre saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mynamehere":1zkhk71g said:
I’ve got the SIP version of same extractor, i’ve put a vortex separator on a steel drum before the extractor though, keeps the filter a lot cleaner for longer!

Just need to pick the right saw now to hook ik up to it...
You should be well setup then ;) get the newer one, you know it makes sense ! Hopefully this one will last 10 years.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ColeyS1":2gos14f1 said:
7ce33d4118dc7a821afa1829a18aff22.jpg

Is that the one with a biggish filter with a paper bag over it?

I had the SIP (very LOUD) version but it has given up after 5 years and I still have 4 paper filter bags for it if anyone wants them for free. (P&P needs to be paid though).

I have since bought two quieter extractors to replace the SIP one so no need for them anymore.

Raymond UK":f18qbqxz said:
ColeyS1":f18qbqxz said:

Is that the one with a biggish filter with a paper bag over it?

I had the SIP (very LOUD) version but it has given up after 5 years and I still have 4 paper filter bags for it if anyone wants them for free. (P&P needs to be paid though).

I have since bought two quieter extractors to replace the SIP one so no need for them anymore.
It's got 2 paper bags over 2 filters. Very kind offer but as with most things I buy lots of spares to last me years. Very kind offer though, hopefully someone can make use of them.

ColeyS1":tnktfw2u said:
It's got 2 paper bags over 2 filters. Very kind offer but as with most things I buy lots of spares to last me years. Very kind offer though, hopefully someone can make use of them.

That'll be similar to the Record one.

If anyone with a SIP/Draper/Lumberjack/Scheppach/Clarkeextractor wants these bags let me know.

After much deliberation, umming and ahring, yesses and no’s, I’ve decided to go for the Bosch, it’s being delivered today by ffx!

Only sad thing is that I won’t see it for a couple of days cause I’m working away...

Thanks for all the tips, advice and reviews!!

Back