Would You

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Would you do this to a burr. I would point out this piece is not yet finished.

If yes why and if No why not. It will be interesting to see peoples point of view. Please respect other peoples reasons

DSCF0546 (800x600).jpg

DSCF0548 (800x600).jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0546 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF0546 (800x600).jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 585
  • DSCF0548 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF0548 (800x600).jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 585
Hmmmmm, personally no, but then I am not brave enough to try a new finishing technique on quality wood, however lets see the finished result and I may be persuaded to try........

Lazurus":3mxtruiu said:
Hmmmmm, personally no, but then I am not brave enough to try a new finishing technique on quality wood, however lets see the finished result and I may be persuaded to try........

Not everything turns out OK but unless you try you will never know I know that when I took that first step it was very nerve racking. As soon as this is finished i will show it again

Really looking forward to the next pics, Derek. I thought i had replied to this thread earlier but it looks like I didn't submit it! I would give it a go colouring a burr if it had come to me free! I can't imagine this will end up with a thick opaque coat - so if some grain shows through, I'd go for it. Can't wait to see the next photos.

Latest posts

Back