help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob165

Reaction score
hi guys

new to the forum and just browsing the pages and seen a post asking for wadkin ags parts due to courier damage and I have all the parts he needs but unable to message him or leave a reply. I am not the most tech savvy of people so any help would be appreciated as this forum is very complicated for me

Ughh.. if only I could work out how to pm on the new system! I've done it before too, just can't work it out now. I'll have a look when I'm on the proper computer later - thank you!

hi

there is a combination of issues!

1. you are a new member so you can't use the pm system to send messages until you have made 3 posts. (make a couple more and you are good to go)
2. Wanted ads are only able to be responded to by pm. This isn't obvious on the new system
3. The actual PM function is a pain to find. Click on the profile name and there is/will be an icon for email, and an icon for PM on the right hand side. This may not appear until you have made 3 posts.

I have PM'd the original poster and linked to this thread. Hopefully you should be able to link up soon!

Back