Using a Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ta DB. The plan is by Brian Law at http://www.woodenclocks.co.uk

It would be too much hassle to put many photos on here but if you have a quick gander at my web site below it's on there in more detail. I have got it running but the weight that it needs at the mo would take the bearings out toot-sweet. I am still fine tuning it, but it's only taken about 6 years so far :shock: :? :oops:

Oh for my workshop again #-o #-o

Great clock John. Thanks for the interesting links too. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

I look forward to both doing more turning and posting Bob.

I am also into radio controlled gliders and one that I'm building at the mo, well for the last 15 or more years :oops: , is a 4 metre scale model of a 1936 German glider called a Habiche. A beautiful gull wing jobbie and when it's finished it I'll be terrified to chuck it off the top of one of the hills just north of here, by Stroud. I like a challenge, and that is a HUGE one!

I say radio controlled? Well, they are always radio and sometimes controlled :shock: :shock: :shock: Only kidding ... ? :twisted:

Not lathe talk, but I won't hijacque for long, 'onest :oops:

This is one wing of the Habiche, about 5' long

Attachments

• IMG_2129.JPG
    IMG_2129.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 197
Back