• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found a good home - Axminster EX-30 Scroll Saw Stand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pulleyt

Established Member
Reaction score
This has been rehoused and is no longer available!
Thanks, Trevor

I'm having a clear out and I no longer need a stand I bought together with my Axminster EX30 scroll saw but have since mounted the saw on a cabinet and have no use for the stand now.

The stand details are at https://www.axminster.co.uk/stand-for-axminster-trade-series-ex-30-scroll-saw-501273 from where I took the attached photo as mine is disassembled at the moment.

Could be a stand for any variety of machines with the addition of a base board!

EX30-stand.jpg

I was asking for £25. Now available for free to a good home if collected from West Bridgford, Nottingham, or I can post it for the cost of P&P. Alternatively, I can deliver to a 20ish mile radius for a £5 contribution to petrol costs.

Trevor

No takers for cash to date so I'm giving the stand away now. Otherwise it will go to the metal recycling depot :(

Trevor

Can I take it please? I'm only 20 mins drive from you down in Kinoulton. I can pick it up. I'll PM you. Thanks.

Adrian

The stand has been rehoused in a good home and is no longer available.
Thanks, Trevor

Back