New Tyres.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question regarding the nissan note;
Do you have any issues with the front seats?
A couple years ago I was looking for a replacement car and thought the note had everything I wanted. But within 3 minutes of a test drive my back started hurting enough for me to pull over and let my wife drive back. She also felt back pains. believe me when I say the two of us are chalk and cheese when it comes to size and build, we have never agreed on comfort seating positions. So I crossed off the note purely on the front seats. I even went to Nissan to ask if they had any alternatives but the answer was no.
Have they improved? do you have comfort problems? I still like everything else about the car.

Hi sunnybob, I've never had an issue with the Note front seats...have driven many 2 to 3 hour trips and felt fine at the end of each journey...
..might have been worthwhile trying another car.

It was weird, there was no way I could sit there for 15 minutes. I've only had that in one other car, a peugot that my wife owned. She was fine in it, I was in agony after a quarter hour. That was why I was amazed we both had a problem with the note.
A couple weeks after that test, I found a road test that said the note had won the "worst seats of the year" competition. In all other respects it was a perfect car for me.

Back