• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bosch GTX10XC - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryS.

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m looking to upgrade my table saw so am now selling on my fantastic GTX10XC.

It’s been a great saw which has helped me in the renovation of our house, make cabinets and various other DIY tasks.

I’m selling the saw along with the optional extractor kit and stand looking for £350. I think I’ve got a couple of spare blades so if I find them will throw them in too. The price includes the Bosch GTA1000 stand which is £100 on its own on the Axminster site.

An optional purchase would be the plywood stand I’ve made for it which is fully mobile and with a huge drawer which is great for storage. That’ll be another £30 if you want it basically covering about half the costs of the materials it cost me to build !

The saw is near Dorchester but I work in Bristol and Swindon a lot so could meet there.

Attachments

• IMG_2074.JPG
    IMG_2074.JPG
    239.7 KB · Views: 1,014
Would you be happy to post / have this couriered? If so and we can keep it down to a reasonable (sub £25) cost for postage, I would take the complete package, inc drawers.

Thanks,
Jamie

Sorry for not replying Jjamie I never saw your message (I didn't get any sort of notification, which is odd).

Anyway the saw is now sold via other means,

thanks

Paul

Back