• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Axminster TS200 sliding table attachment

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pulleyt

Established Member
Reaction score
The second item I'd like to find a new home for is the sliding table attachment for the Axminster TS200 table saw. Details of the sliding table can be seen here.

Included are the two mounting brackets, the 'slide' and the cast iron table and a manual with details on how to attach and align the sliding table.
TS_SlidingTable_01.jpg

The table itself has an adjustable fence from 90 to 45 degrees with a stop for a quick return to 90. The fence has a flip stop and a hold down clamp.
TS_SlidingTable_02.jpg

The brackets fit using existing bolt holes on the main saw table (the two near the front of the table shown below). All fixing bolts and alignment bolts are included.
TS_SlidingTable_03.jpg

I'm looking for £50. Collection from South Nottingham preferred as the table is a heavy item. Alternatively I can deliver withing a 20 mile radius for a £5 contribution to petrol costs.

Back