• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mod edit:-Sold. Deft 10'' Cabinet Saw with extras

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris-a

Established Member
Reaction score
Excuse the messy workshop, here is my Deft 10'' cabinet saw, with ti-ni gold coating including right hand side extension table, outfeed table with support, several Freud blades in good condition, featherboard and separate throat plate for running a dado stack.

Top has several rust spots but I have sanded it back and waxed the table so they are purely cosmetic now, in general used but good condition. Has a 16amp plug.

Handwheels are smooth and easy to turn, fence glides nicely. Angle indicator sticker on the front somehow goes from 45 to 0 (must have been a Friday job) but I always used an angle finder anyway. Fence setup is not fully assembled in the pics as I put it loosely together for photos.

From what I gather this is the same as the model Woodford is selling, so will work with all the ancillary bits they sell.

After £550, collection from Surrey preferred - we have a forklift on site to help load

Any questions just ask, thanks

Chris

N53ekXc.jpg

bz6hLmu.jpg

45fG0dc.jpg

Hey Carbo sorry for my very late reply - potentially sold for now but will update you down the line if its still available and you're interested. Cheers, Chris

Back