• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* Harvey HW110LGE-30 Table/Cabinet Saw *SOLD*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tombo46

Established Member
Reaction score
Up for grabs is my Harvey HW110LGE-30 Table/Cabinet saw. This is a fantastic bit of kit but unfortunately, due to downsizing I am having to sell up. Included in the sale is a mobile base to make moving around the workshop much easier. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the base! Asking for £1100 O.N.O

The saw has had very little use (probably done less than 100 cuts) and has spent most of it's life in storage. During storage, a small amount of surface rust appeared on the bed. This was cleaned up with some white vinegar and 0000 wire wool and has come up lovely. For all intents and purposes, this saw operates as new and is in full working condition.

The riving knife that is attached to the blade guard was rusted on one side also (due to me stupidly leaving it outside when I finished late one day!). This has been cleaned down too and is perfectly functional however doesn't look as tidy as it once did.

Please study the pictures for an idea of the condition of the saw.

All the tools required to change blades etc are included and pictured.

It is currently stored at my sisters farm (hence the messy background!) and can either be picked up from there or I could possibly strap it down and ship it on a pallet (please ask for a quote). The farm is located just outside Chesterfield, Derbyshire.

Due to the nature of the sale, questions are encouraged. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

All the best,

Tom

Back