UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All three are really nice. I do like the kite though. Very striking. Is the design one of your own or did you get it from somewhere else. Would love to have a go at that one.

The kite must look pretty impressive at 4foot across. A lot of wood too.

I'm a particular fan of the kite/s (we have then flying around here, at least 2 pairs from the nearby woods) and I like the fox head too.

As usual Brian, your work is EXCELLENT. =D> =D> =D>

Yes Brian, elegant is exactly what they are. So too are vultures (even seen them flying?) but once grounded they're so ugly I hardly think anyone would want to make an Intarsia of those!

Good luck with the various tests n stuff - "Toi, toi, toi" as they say here!

That 7 foot Kite wouldn't happen to be at Bellymac Farm , Laureston would it???

I've photographed Red Kites there many times, if it is I'll keep an eye out next time I'm there.

The 7 foot kite above the door looks very impressive. You said you were going to make some full life size projects. Did you mean the deer? That would be some undertaking. I’ve probably read it wrong. Hope you get well. Andy

I'm SURE wee Rory looks better than you Brian, party hat or not :D

Pity you're right up the other end of UK - it's a wee bit far for me to come and watch the kites feeding!

hi Brian words cannot describe your work its magic, and so life like ,oh to be that good, I would so like to do the kite if and when you finally get to part with the pattern please.

hope the health problems start to sort themselves out soon for you

take care
John

Back