Kity K5 combi machine (manual)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to butt in on this conversation, I am in need of a copy of Kitty 5 Combi manual with cream legs and body with yellow attachments. I did post to Lons years ago, then took ill and never got back to him (Sorry Lons). As a newby I am not allowed to PM but would be grateful for any reply to this. Thank you

plant":jue3mo15 said:
Sorry to butt in on this conversation, I am in need of a copy of Kitty 5 Combi manual with cream legs and body with yellow attachments. I did post to Lons years ago, then took ill and never got back to him (Sorry Lons). As a newby I am not allowed to PM but would be grateful for any reply to this. Thank you

Have pmd you

Hi Bob,

I have just bought a Kity K5 combi (511+521+535) on ebay.

I know that you had been asked many time for this, would you mind sending a copy of the manual to the following email. I can't pm as I have just registered to the forum.

iosun2014(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

iosun":380yintx said:
Hi Bob,

I know that you had been asked many time for this, would you mind sending a copy of the manual to the following email. I can't pm as I have just registered to the forum.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Might not be exactly what you want but should help, check your email
regards
Bob

Hi there. Complete newbie here and joined because i've just inherited several woodworking machines, one of which is a Kity K5 with no user manual. Could anybody email me a pdf of the manual please? Not sure how to post my email addy here, just tried and couldn't post this request.
Any advice?
Thanks.

Just read all the other messages in this section and now know how to include my email addy. I would appreciate it if someone could email me a copy of the Kity K5 manual please. Many thanks. To paulssatnavqvc[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks Bob, got the email. Mine does have splayed legs and i think some bits are missing too, though i was given a large box of bits with the various tools & machines.
I'll try to send a photo later today.
Thanks again. :)

Lons":1f2xqk2l said:
iosun":1f2xqk2l said:
Hi Bob,

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Might not be exactly what you want but should help, check your email
regards
Bob

Hello,

I need a manual for the Kity K5 and am unable to send a PM as I need "more activity". Could someone send a PM to me so I can exchange contacts.

Thanks

Hi!

Guess what?! I joined the forum just to get to ask for a copy of the manual. I would be so greatful if you could send me one of those to john[dot]mosshem[at]gmail[dot]com

You are a hero. Thanks so much!
John

Hi

My Dad has just bought one of these machines but it came without instructions, could anyone email me one I would be most grateful and can print it out for him, he isn't very tech savvy :)

MrsS":1uixonxu said:
Hi

My Dad has just bought one of these machines but it came without instructions, could anyone email me one I would be most grateful and can print it out for him, he isn't very tech savvy :)

I'll pm you with my email address so if you reply to that I'll get the manual to you pdq

Bob

Hi,

I guess this might be a bit boring by now but I have only found the french manual to my Kity K5 and while it is helpful, an english one would be a bit more understandable :). So if anyone still have the patience to send me the manual I would be happy.
e-mail: azknom(at)slotsbron(dot)net

Thanks!
Urban

azknom":d2r87laf said:
Hi,

I guess this might be a bit boring by now but I have only found the french manual to my Kity K5 and while it is helpful, an english one would be a bit more understandable :). So if anyone still have the patience to send me the manual I would be happy.
e-mail: azknom(at)slotsbron(dot)net

Thanks!
Urban
Can you check that address is correct Urban or your settings as the mail has failed to deliver. It may be that the rar. file is too big at 6.2mb though it's always gone through ok to other members.

I'll send you a pm with my email address and if you reply to that email then I can send the file to you again

Bob

Hi folks, I have the original manual for the K5 but, missing the planer set up section. I am quite willing to share copies of anyone can provide me with the missing section. By the way all the pages are bilingual but, I have made up the manual into English only. Anyone can help?

Back