experiment

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi I tried out doing the helix on the scroll saw last night got it done, but had to help it out with an hours work with a junior hack saw , so not really done ??? used a flat blade when it should have been a spiral - when at first you do not succeed read the instructions - will have another go tonight.
My next experiments will be a dove tail then ,mortise and tenon just to prove I can do it and hopefully get better at scrolling

Anyone interested I have just bought 50 sheets of Baltic birch ply A4 size for £28 and change off Amazon first glance it looks worth the money .

Now for the serious bit got to go and rod the sink drain out.

take care
John

started a small table aka phills you tube video ,cut the mortise and tenon joints on the scroll saw not on the router, where the joints tight NO they where not but i am sort of cheating, I am using the Japanese way of putting them together, you tube will explain it better than I ever could will put a picture on if and when I get it finished if it doesnt make the firewood bin first.

take care
John

Back