• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dust Extractor. SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamesc

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale is my trusty Clarke Dust extractor. It has served me well on my table saw and planer but I am upgrading to a fixed system.
Everything works as can be seen from the picture. I have an number of Axminster heavy duty bags (some un-used which I will throw in.

Collection preferred from Hedge End (near Southampton) but I will post at cost if needs be. It will be an awkward thing to pack. Collection can be pretty much any time to suit as I work form home.

I am looking for £50 which I think is fair.

Attachments

• 20180513_181528 (Medium).jpg
    20180513_181528 (Medium).jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,584
Hi
It displays on my pc and tablet. I will try to fix it later today.
I can always send you a photo direct if you are interested

Hi Topconker,

I cannot find a model number anywhere on the machine, nor can I find a reference to it on the Clarke website.

The closest I can find is from Poolewood machinery and tools Poolewood dust extractor

Visually this is very similar, I would imagine it is pretty much the same machine under a different banner.

I have sent you a PM

James

Yes it has the same sized motor but it is mounted differently. Probably just a variation on a theme.
Unfortunately I am not coming up your way any time soon or I would happily put it in the car.

Hi James
I would be interested, I will get 3 posts then msg you(I am an avid lurker). Will be a little distance for me but seems like a fair price so worth a little drive :)
Unless you're ever up near Oxford?
Pete

Hi it is promised to someone who is collecting next week. Should it fall through I can give you first refusal
Regards James

If this is sold, please can the OP edit the title and put "Sold" in the title?

Doing this saves a lot of effort and wasted time for those who go and read your thread, only to find at the end... it's already gone!

Back