Kity 413 bandsaw, what are they worth?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeeBoyKid

Edward Chisel Fingers
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a new member, been following some sage advice for a while now however. I'm in the process of setting up a small workshop and looking for some advice on a second hand kity 413. Anyone know if they're any good for fairly small and light use and if £180 sounds reasonable for a second hand one in apparently good condition?
Cheers!

kity-413-the-hunt-for-a-precision-bandsaw-t60281.html is worth a read and gives some detail. Douglas no longer posts but was a big fan of his. I have had a couple of kity table saws and I rate them, although I haven't had a band saw.

If complete and working, £180 sounds a fair price. You won't get much new for that price.

Yeah, cheers for the reply. Followed the link, shame I couldn't see the pictures to see his customisations. Any views on getting new parts for these older machines?

I recently paid £200 for a Kity 513 if that's any help. Haven't had it long but very happy with it.

Paid £180 for a Kity 613 about 6 months back but I had a long drive to go get it. They often seem go for more these days. It was in pretty good condition apart from some mostly light rust.
Look for good tyres as the most important part of condition.
A table in good condition with few dings and scars is a decent indicator of light or careful use.

I have both a Kity 613 and an Inca bandsaw both of which I am very happy with.
I have never heard of a Kity 413 but looking at the images on the internet it is definitely not a rebranded Inca as suggested in the thread that marcros linked to but in my opinion all older Kity machines were built to a high standard.
With regards to spare parts you won't find a supplier who will be able to supply specific parts but things like bearings can be found .

Latest posts

Back