help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
Last night I learned that Charles Dearing is no longer selling scroll saw patterns, I am gutted, it is possible to get a selection from Bear woods but not a good one , I wanted to concentrate more on that kind of work, I will also do intarsia as well but I will never be as good as I want to be, what with arthritic hands and fingers like a ploughed field, I know Alex fox does similar types of work, so will not be totally in the doldrums, but it is the American western type of pattern I am looking for especially the ones with guns in etc, Charles did a one of a revolver that was so full of detail is a real work of art, so my question is does anyone know of a someone who does this kind of work please.

thanks in advance

John

I'm sure you will have already done so John, but the only thing I can think off is simply Google. There a lot more on the internet than one usually realises so something may likely come up. But I can't think of anything apart from "the usual suspects" that you already know.

The only other thing that comes to mind is the wide variety of children's picture & colouring books out there which often cover a huge range of subject material. The "cheapo books" bin at our local food supermarket often has all sorts of stuff in it, and then of course there's bookshops (especially SH), jumble & boot sales, and charity shops.

Sorry can't think of anything more. Good luck.

I got in touch with Bear woods site that Charles has scroll saw patterns of his on , and they contacted him ,as I had told him I wanted this pattern 6 weeks ago and he has agreed to let me have it via bear woods site whoopeeee. Now I can make this for my gun nut mate in aussie I actually thought I waa going to have to try and do a pattern myself.

.take care
John

Back