Cherry wood blanks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Froggy

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently bought a job lot of wood from a cabinet maker/turner and with it was a lot of Cherry wood blanks (pics. below). They are good quality, dry blanks and all approx. 500 x 55 x 55mm. I don't need it all and thought about selling some, but as I live in France it would have to be pre arranged sales and in large amounts, which means I would have to sell them cheaply. What price would tempt you to buy in bundles of 10 pieces? I will put it in the for sale section when I'm ready to sell, this is just research for now. Thanks.

Sorry but at the moment I can't add the pictures. I have read the 'how to' posts and am still non the wiser. If I work it out before the wood rots I'll post the pictures!!
20180618_162957.jpg

Attachments

• 20180618_162957.jpg
    20180618_162957.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 463
I would expect the blanks to be about £7-8 each if bought from somewhere like stiles and bates. They don't have the exact size. postage would be about a tenner.

As for a tempting price for 10, that's your call, but it would need to compete with that. French ebay might be better for you, although I have never used it. just thinking of postage!

I can't see your picture.

Thanks Macros. Sorry about the pictures I can't get them on. Have read the instructions but they seem to just be about how to resize not how to upload. Anyway I was thinking may be £30 for 10 pieces. The reason I wanted to sell in bulk is because I was thinking about loading the car the next time I come back to Yorkshire or perhaps for the North of England show at Harrogate and dropping them off for people if they are on my route or meeting at the show. Something like that.

Back