• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scheppach ts2500 table saw REDUCED TO £470

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanw

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have my Scheppach ts2500 for sale I’ve had it for about ten years, unused for the last two years and occasional workshop use before that mainly as a dimension saw for furniture panels.
It’s always been totally reliable and extremely accurate, comes with a homemade outfeed table that’s basic but does the job well It’s also on a locking wheeled trolley and can be folded into a compact unit, stored against a workshop wall and moved and re assembled in a matter of minutes
The sliding table is very good and has a throat from fence to saw blade of 800mm which is ideal for panels etc. Cutting depth is 80mm.
I’m based near Canterbury and inspection is welcome. Price is £490 and I believe its worth every penny
I’m a bit of a Luddite with computers and i hope these links work....
Thanks for looking, any questions please contact me. Regards,Alan

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ucqzt6r2ye7e ... Jj40a?dl=0

https://www.dbkeighley.co.uk/masters/ts2500.htm

I have one of those saws. I really like it - not perfect but pretty good overall. I paid over £600 for mine, and I think it was worth it.

K

Mine is the alloy version, but I don't see that as a problem. The only thing I don't like is the position of the on off switch, which is sometimes covered by sheet materials.
Apart from that, it is a nice, accurate saw.
For £630, I had the saw, side table, rip fence and sliding table with micro adjuster.
I think a table saw like this helps to ensure you keep all your fingers.
K

Thanks for that graduate owner. That is indeed the saw (with outfeed table) that I’m offering for sale at £490, shortly to be heading for eBay

After zero interest on here it sold on eBay for more, they’re a very good saw for the money. Good luck if you’re looking for one, regards, Alan

Back