Landrover Intarsia

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is the Landrover intarsia that I think I may have mentioned before.

I must confess it has been a bit of a pig to make.

So, with that glowing endorsement, if anyone should happen to want a copy of the pattern just PM me and I will send you a copy.

Phill

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,173
Looks pretty damned good to me. My brother-in-law would love something like that for his birthday so I may be asking for the pattern before next May :)

Chris

Have to say phil, thought it would be more realistic. Yours has got far better shut lines than any defender I've ever seen :)

well done

Excellent phil. Pretty complicated though, so I think I understand your "pig to make" comment. So I don't think I shall be asking for the pattern any time soon - but I HAVE started my aeroplane - do NOT hold yer breath though (even though I've got your Sea Eagle Intarsia how to do it post handy)!

AES

That looks a great piece of work Phill. I think I will wait until I get my feet cleared a bit before asking for the pattern.

take care
Don W

Looks great, would love a copy of the pattern please then I can add it to my long list of jobs to be done !!

David

hi Phil just started to play catch up with passed post s and found this, can you please tell me how to pm you please as this site has me tearing my hair out at times .

thanks
John

aramco":11u0k08w said:
…….can you please tell me how to pm you please as this site has me tearing my hair out at times .

You click on the members Icon(or its placeholder image) or User Name, if the member has selected to let other members PM or email in their profile the links will be there in the bottom righthand corner of their profile details.
profile.jpg

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 640
Hi Phil thanks for the landi pattern and i can see why it will be a pig to make but will give it a go sometime.

cheers
John

Latest posts

Back