woodfast c450

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWD

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

a famous auction site has a woodfast c450 up for sale, poor description from the advertiser but it seems to come with variable speed.

currently up for £405 but i'd have to get it up to manchester from southampton so i'm patiently waiting for a drop to around 350

seem sensible?? anyone got one of these? probably wont be turning anything much larger than 16" bowls but i'd hate to be limited by anything other than my own skill :D

cheers all
joe

As with any auction - only you know what it is worth to you. Bid that and no more.

For what it is worth, £50 one way or the other if it is the machine you want is small difference once you’ve considered tools, grinders, blanks, chucks, centres, finishes, abrasives, pen mandrel, face plates, face plates rings, screw chucks, texturing tools, jigs, vacuum chucks, longworth chucks, long hole boring augers and centres, resin casting kit and not forgetting the compulsory pair of banksia nuts that only the first will ever by used!

Back