UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work as always Brian. Glad to see you getting back out in the workshop.

Another excellent piece Brian.

Great to see you back on the forum, says he who hasn't posted owt in ages :oops: :roll: .

Well done.

Regards

Phill

Lovely piece, the eye looks so real. You are a very patient man. Good thoughts for the future.
George

Good to see you back Brian. You've been sorely missed. All my best fella.

Wonderful work Brian. I’m one of the new members you mentioned but before I joined here I was eagerly reading all the past post from the intarsia forums on here and read many of your post. I learned a lot from all the previous post. I’m glad they don’t deleat them. Great to see you back in the swing of things. Work is taking more of my time now so may be a while before I get to finish my present project. I still like to come and look at the forums to see what people are up to. All the best to you. Andy

hi Brian love the eagle wish i was that good will keep trying to catch up - it takes but one step to start a thousand mile journey I have just got to take the first step on a big project- as there is so much i want to do ,both scrolling and band saw work when I the blasted band saw fixed.

John

Back