This email made me laugh.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhill

Cyber Heretic
Reaction score
Email Title: "Congratulations!!! Scam Victims Compensation Payment.."
Content:

AFCHPR (African Court of Human and People's Rights)
From the Desk of Angelo Vasco Matusse
Judge of the AFCHPR.
AFRICAN COURT HOUSE, ABJ-NIG.
Ref: FMF/SGH/192/00388
Date: 21st April 2018..
ATTN: Beneficiary ,
CASE Suit No: 2018 SVC 961497 /File No: 20199016-UN-USgov-NG / SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT.

Before I proceed with the purpose of this email, I would like to say Congratulations on your nomination for the 2018 Scam Victim Compensation Payment.
The outcome of Our meeting with the United States Congressional delegates lead by Darrell Edward Issa (Member of the United states House of Representatives) on the 3rd of August 2015, in the presence of two Highly ranked International Judges of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) & African Court of Human & People's Right ( ACHPR) has presented another opportunity for Scam Victims to receive Compensation & Restitution for damages. As part of a Promise made to the President Barrack Obama administration in 2015, the United Nations have finally approved payment to resolve all outstanding human right violations and Scam Victims to receive Compensation for the year 2018.
If you received this e-mail, this means that you have been identified as a Scam Victim, hence you have been awarded the sum of US$5,600.000.00 (Five million Six hundred thousand dollars) as compensation for the damages. You are advised to Immediately forward your information for claim, information required as follows:

Your Full Name(s)
Your Current Address,
Active Contact Telephone Number (Home & Cell),
Age, Sex & Marital status
Govt form of ID (Drivers License, Intl Passport etc.

As soon as we received your information, you will be given directives to enable you receive your fund.

Yours Sincerely,
Angelo Vasco Matusse
Chief Judge Justice
African Court of Human and People's Right (AFCHPR).

Back