Source for various inlay powders?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris152

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to try using inlay powders and have searched the site for sources of powder but can't find any one source that does both metals and stones, and want to avoid paying p&p buying from different sources. In fact, I don't think I've found any sources for turquoise.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Chris

Got my last lot from Fleabay, good stuff and cheap as chips, if not Turners Retreat used to do a range.

I got my brass powder from Flebay as well, they do all types and the prices are quite good.

Chris, just a quick note to be a bit careful handling pigment powders. Some pigments will be quite a bit finer than any powder you've ever dealt with, talc is positively gritty by comparison to give some idea! So just a light draught can lift them.

Almost all pigments today aren't toxic, so they're not a particular health risk but you wouldn't believe how far the light powder can spread. A week after releasing a small cloud by accident you might discover coloured dust on a shelf across the room!

Back