Kity 1637 manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_H

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knwo where I can get the manual for the Kity 1637 P/T. I've bought a second hand one but could do with reading the manual properly (for a change) but I'm struggling to find one online. Many thanks, Rob

Rob

The Kity manuals are pretty useless if not absolutely useless, so don't fret over finding one, although I am sure someone on here will have a copy they can e-mail to you.

Mike

Thanks, hopefully - haven’t used one before and couple of levers I’m not certain of so really could do with seeing a manual - thanks

Kity where bought out by Sheppach a few years ago and still manufacture a few variations of the Kity machines, but badged as a Sheppach, may be an idea to go to their web site and look for something that looks like yours and see it they have a manual for it.

Mike

I may soon have my hands on a Kity 637 as a restoration project so I would also be interested in anybody has a manual.

Over on the a different place there is a dropbox account where some manuals have been stored, including one for a 2636 / 2638. I'm guessing there will be some cross over of parts between them and the 637 but it would be nice to have the real thing.

Rob ive just received a kity 1637 and would also like to go over the manual, it has a bolt missing so just need to be sure how it all works .is it possible you could send me a pdf copy
Thanks
Peter

I have just inherited a Kity 1637 in good working order but with no manual. Whilst its been straight forward to strip and check how it operates, the manual may still be helpful. If you read this and can send a PDF copy of the manual, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation. Brian

Oh, please could I get a copy as well, just picked up my machine and no idea what I'm doing.
Thanks
Steve

Hi, does anyone knwo where I can get the manual for the Kity 1637 P/T. I've bought a second hand one but could do with reading the manual properly (for a change) but I'm struggling to find one online. Many thanks, Rob

Rob H I would very much a appreciate a copy of the kity 637 Manual in PDF format. Thank You

Rob H I would very much a appreciate a copy of the kity 637 Manual in PDF format. Thank You

Latest posts

Back