Where to buy staples for SGS SAT 402 Staple Gun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pushlik

Reaction score
Hi, I am desperately trying to find the right size staples for the SGS SAT 402 Staple Gun. I need to buy staples for a job on Tuesday (day after tomorrow) and I'm trying to find a UK supplier that can hopefully deliver by Tuesday. Has anyone got this model of staple gun and can advise.
Many thanks

I would suggest going to either or both Screwfix and Toolstation with your gun and getting all of their staples on the counter and see which fit.

Mike

After 3 phone calls to SGS the 3rd person I spoke to gave me a product code for staples that fit the SGS gun. Seeing as SGS don't put the information on their website here it is. Buy BOS1840600E staples. They are not a particularly good fit but they do work. I used them today and I'm really pleased with the gun and staples. Despite their rather lacking customer service, the gun is a good price and works well. (I think they're selling the guns off cheap because they've run out of the staples).

Back