Makita LS1019L Mitre saw - anyone have an opinion?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where's your review, i am interested in purchasing because of the dust extraction
can u give us some feed back
cheers in advance

I bought a LS1018L last year and I have a feeling my other half might just kill me if I buy a 1019. Shame as it looks a much better machine.

LoNs, couple of questions - did you look at the small Kapex KS60, its a lot cheaper but I saw one at Axi and it looked really good, of course if you need the capacity of the bigger saw then it's a non starter.

When you say you did a deal with Axi, did they do a deal on price? From time to time I go the store to buy sizeable or expensive items (10 in table saw, Veritas plane) I always ask for a deal but the answer is always no: I'm sorry sir thereis not much money in Power tools, we can't drop the price. I'm sorry sir there is not much money in hand tools, we can't drop the price and so on. Wondering now if this is all managers discretion and that the guy at nuneaton is dead set against 'deals'.

Thanks for linking that Memsey. I'm still perfectly happy with the saw btw, does everything I want from it.

Axi stopped price matching a while ago I believe but you can always do a deal at the store for free or heavily discounted accessories instead, just have to push a bit.

Back