• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[TAKEN] Oak log - 2ft (dia) x 7ft long

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_d

Established Member
Reaction score
I offer a free English oak log with dimensions 2ft (dia) x 7ft long. It was cut down about 5 years ago and the ends were painted. Up until this Sunday I have a forklift to place it (whole) on a trailer or truck. Alternatively, lathe lovers are welcome to ask me, very nicely, to chop it up for turning blanks but you have to take the lot in one go or forge an agreement as a 'collective' to distribute the blanks more widely.

If you are interested then please indicate your availability to collect in your response. Responses with the earliest availability will be prioritised. Log is at HR9 5TY (South Herefordshire).

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

Cheers,
Chris

I could really use this and could pick it up any time this week to suit you. I have a 4 wheel trailer and live up near Ludlow.
I will also pm you.
Regards, Squib.

I could get there Friday. Might ask if you could cut it to blanks? If not then load it if I can cut in half first? If it doesn’t go to squib that is

Sorry Stotally, Squib is coming to sunny (but cold) Herefordshire this afternoon to frolic in the mud and play with big boys toys.

If for some reason no one turns up i would be able to collect it as only live 30 minutes away

Picked up with many thanks to Chris, what a top man and such a generous one at that.
Very good to meet you and good luck with the move.
I shall mail some pics of the milled timber.
Thanks again. Squib.

Latest posts

Back