help please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terry huntet

Reaction score
hi thanks for adding me to your forum
i have a tool king lathe just a cheepo to see how it go's
my problem is i cant find out any infomation on it can anyone help please i realy neen to find out
the head and tail stock sizes so i can buy the correct size of chuck
many thanks
terry

Attachments

• 2122018155112.png
    2122018155112.png
    183 KB · Views: 645
If you measure the diameter of the spindle thread that would be a good place to start. Also measure the distance between the peak of one thread and the peak of the next one to work out the pitch. Sometimes it's easier to measure across a number of threads and work it out from there.

If the spindle and tailstock have a morse taper, it would be MT2 if the hole at the end is around 3/4" and a MT1 if it was around 1/2".

Tool King is not the name of your lathe, it's the name of the tool Company I assume that sold it in the past. It is an Australian company in Kelso New South Wales.

These are their details from the internet.

John. B

CONTACT US
For online orders, Mail orders and phone orders please contact

Phone: 02 6331 6800

02 6332 5483

please note that due to a high volume of calls these numbers can sometimes be busy

Fax: 02 6331 6541
Postal: PO BOX 1770 Bathurst 2795
Email: [email protected]

To Contact ourToolking retail stores please see below

Bathurst : 02 6331 6800
#2 Boyd Street Kelso

( Corner of Boyd and Sydney rd Kelso)

Dubbo: 02 6882 2233
24 Cobbora Street Dubbo

Fyshwick: 02 6280 4277

02 8280 4105

68 Barrier Street Fyshwick

new stores opening soon

To Find other stockists please contact us

PLEASE NOTE: Due to different shipping costs some prices may vary from store to store,

Note that stores differ in what they stock on the shelf and some may not have all items available all the time but where possible they endeavour to have an alternative product option for cutomers to choose.

If you need a particular item and live some distance from a store we recomend that you call the store first to ensure that they have stock before setting off.

HEAD OFFICE
Ph 02 63342066
Kelso New South Wales

Back