• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - DeWalt DW626 1/2" Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a DeWalt DW626 1/2" router, which is the most powerful machine they make, at 2,300 watts. Because of the power it is ideally suited for a router table, which is how I've used it. It has a soft start function and adjustable speed which makes it suitable for larger cutters such as you might run in a router table.

products.dewalt.co.uk/powertools/productdetails/catno/DW626/

40527596232_f5ab2672ab_z.jpg

The router has all the usual features such as depth control with fine adjustment, dust extraction, 30mm guide bush and fence with micro adjust. It comes with both 1/2" and 1/4" collets and also the collet spanner (I just forgot to put this in the picture). There is a case included and the original instructions.

This machine has only had light hobby use in a warm and dry workshop, so is in excellent condition. Yours for £140 collected from Belper, Derbyshire (due to the weight of the machine and bulk of the case I think postage would be cost prohibitive, but if someone really wants it posted I would look into it; it would be an additional cost). Payment by bank transfer please.

Thanks for looking, Ed

harry the b":xhi6mz5z said:
hi ed,
might be interested if you could get reasonable post quote to Cheshire.
thanks,
harry..

Hi Harry

I just weighed it and with the case and accessories it is 10.5KG, so unfortunately it falls into the Post Offices 10-20KG range for medium parcels, which second class would be £28.55. That would make the total price with second class postage £168.55.

Is that of interest? I will be going to the post office tomorrow with something else, so it could be on its way tomorrow if you want...

Cheers, Ed

Back