• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Festool OS 400 Vecturo E-Set 240V + extra blades.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsun

Established Member
Reaction score
***SOLD***

I'm selling my 240V Festool Vecturo multi tool set (basically a rebranded Fein SuperCut with some whizzbang attachments). There's also a good selection of additional blades (plenty unused).

This is the set version comprising of the tool, SYS-2 systainer, plug-it cord, Festool branded blades and the unique depth stop, plunge base and guide shoe attachments. It has tool-less blade change, speed dial and takes Festool blades or any for the Fein SuperCut. Included is an adapter you can swap in to take multimaster fitting blades. I've never used it myself but got it should the need arise.

Festool blades included: precision wood cut 35mm width blade, universal bi-metal wood and plastic cutting plunge blade 42mm width and 100mm saw blade HCS for wood.
There's an additional selection of about 15 Saxton wood, wood & plastic and bi-metal blades with about 8 never having been used (they're the ones in plastic sleeve in the photos)

It's only seen occasional DIY use and is in great nick. There's a small scuff on either side of the motor housing (see pics) but that's about it.

The plunge is great for getting nuts-on cuts and the depth stop works a treat too. The SYS-2 systainer keeps it all together and includes an attic lid with 3 compartments for the blades.

The price is (please be seated) £260 (it's ~£500 new!) plus £19 P&P (Parcel Force Express24). I live on Shetland so, unless you either live up here or fancy a trip up to see the ponies, collection in person is probably not going to work.

Cheers,
Neil

Set.jpg

Blades in bags are unused
Blades.jpg

Close-up of scuff mark on mootor housing
Scuff.jpg

All closed up.
Attic closed.jpg

Abracadabra it's the attic lid!
Attic open.jpg

Everything in its place. The plug-it cord fits in but has been moved so you can see everything.
Systainer inside.jpg

Attachments

• Set.jpg
    Set.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 737
  • Scuff.jpg
    Scuff.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 737
  • Blades.jpg
    Blades.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 737
  • Attic closed.jpg
    Attic closed.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 737
  • Attic open.jpg
    Attic open.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 737
  • Systainer inside.jpg
    Systainer inside.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 737
PM sent, not sure if it's working though as it came to my email address... :s

EDIT: Ah, I had the 'send copy of email to yourself' box ticked... silly me.

Hi Nick,

There's nothing showing in my inbox I'm afraid. Maybe try again and hope for 2nd time lucky? Checked my settings and PMs are enabled.

Edit: Emails just came through. We're both having a great day with computers ;)

Quick update: despite the weather of the past few days, the item left Shetland last Thursday and arrived in Birmingham on Saturday, delivered to me in Worcestershire today - that's what I call a good service.

And I'd like to thank Neil for a straightforward, hassle-free and honest transaction too - top man =D>

Back