• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Bostitch SB16-64FN Finish Nailer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a Bostitch SB16-64FN Finish Nailer, complete with case and 6 (mostly full) boxes of nails. This gun fires 16 gauge finish nails from 25mm to 64mm. The gun has adjustable countersink setting and the air exhaust port on the top is angle adjustable so it doesn't blow in your face.

25725383387_8907eb3d34_z.jpg

As you can see, the gun is in good condition, with just a few minor scuffs to the paintwork. This has only had light hobby usage and has been well looked after, including oiling with every use. There are loads of nail gun brands out there, but Bostitch is arguably the premium brand and this gun has never mis-fired or failed me once.

40596081091_48fe5a1767_z.jpg

The gun has a swivel connector fitted because I prefer them, but the original non-swivel connector is also included. The no-mar pad for the tip of the gun is included and I'm sure I have the instructions somewhere so I'll dig those out.

I'm including 6 boxes of genuine Bostitch nails, which are mostly full. The sizes are (in mm) 63 / 57 / 50 / 44 / 38 / 31.

25725385767_76cb30db9d_z.jpg

The equivalent model gun is £180 new and at new prices there's about £70 worth of nails here, so £250 it total. I am offering this including insured delivery via MyHermes for £125, payment by bank transfer. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking, Ed

Latest posts

Back