• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 x Lie Nielsen planes - price reduced

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k4wils

Established Member
Reaction score
Shoulder Plane:
Excellent condition, still with original packaging.
The brass handle is slightly discoloured where the plane has been held during use and there is a slight scratch on the nose of the plane which could be easily removed.
£160 posted.
No. 112 Large Scraper Plane:
Lie Nielsen Large Scraping Plane.
As can be seen in the photos, this plane is missing the wooden handle and front knob. These were removed to act as patterns for more decorative ones which I have not got round to making and now due to change in circumstances will not be able to make. In all other respects this plane is in excellent, as new condition and comes in the original packaging.
Making new handle and knob for this plane is a simple and inexpensive task for a woodworker, but the price reflects the missing parts.
The larger two-handed version of Tom Lie-Nielsen's No.112 scraping plane. The 3.2mm(1/8") thick A2 cryogenically treated blade is bevelled at 60° and can be easily and precisely adjusted to take the finest of shavings, leaving a smooth flat surface. The body 240mm(9.1/2") long with a 73mm(2.7/8") wide blade cast in fine ductile iron with brass fittings. Weight 1.82kg(4lb).
Price £140 posted
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Keith4wils/library/

I am selling as I am no longer able to continue woodworking.

Back