• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Veritas Bench Chisels (O1 Steel)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale is this set of 4 Veritas Bench Chisels, which have O1 steel blades and the Torrefied Maple handles. The set includes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" chisels, which are arguably the only sizes most of us need. These chisels have an innovative combined socket and tang arrangement that makes for a very robust tool. In excellent condition, in fact the 1/2" chisel is brand new and has never even been sharpened. Original packaging and instructions included.

40395848581_8980af8581_z.jpg

I am asking £150 for these, including postage within the UK - if you take a look at the new price of these chisels that is a bargain. Preferred payment method is bank transfer but I could take PayPal if necessary. Please PM if interested.

Thanks for looking, Ed.

I've reduced these to £150 for the 4 chisels - now I really am giving them away!

Cheers, Ed

Hi Mr Ed,

Ok, I don't know why I need them, but I'll have them, then I can at least dispense with some older cheaper sets I have, I suppose that way, I'll finally end up with one great set of everything :), so this will be the start of the best of the best set of tools...

I'll try and send you a PM, but as I am so low on posts, I may not be able too..
*edit, I managed to send you a PM*

Back