Luna w64 combination machine user manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clayton

Reaction score
Hi,
I have acquired a Luna w64 combination machine, however only the planer is working, I suspect it could be either start or run capacitors on motors??
I have split the machine and like the idea of keeping it like this, but will need to modify/rewire to make it work after I've fixed the previous mentioned probs!
Sorry for rambling but I was wondering if anyone possible had a user manual kicking about?
Thanks

I might be able to lay my hands on one but not quickly. My dad (RIP) had a w64 from new and I can't imagine my mum would have done anything with the paperwork. Might be a few months until I am down there though.

Hi jake,
Many thanks for the reply, if you happen to lay your hands on it I would happily cover any postage assuming that was an option.
Kindest regards
Graham

I'd scan it for you (she still has the machine so the original manual will stay there for when it gets sold). Won't be down there until Easter at the earliest though.

That's if I can find it...

Yeah that would be great, I appreciate it may be a while as you have said, but I've searched online and can't seem to find any reference to another source, so assuming nobody else comes fourth in the meantime I would greatly appreciate your help.

Hi, sorry I forgot about this, but did take photos of it all last time I was down. DM me your email and I'll send them over.

Jake":1dzxiovv said:
Hi, sorry I forgot about this, but did take photos of it all last time I was down. DM me your email and I'll send them over.

Hello Jake, i have a Luna W69 and I´m looking for an Manuel, can you send me an copy of yours?

i have send you an DM 2 an anwser was Great :wink: :D

Sry for my English its only a littl rest from my time in school 20 years ago...

Thanks an best Whish´s for the New Year

Simon

Clayton":34595oai said:
Hi,
I have acquired a Luna w64 combination machine, however only the planer is working, I suspect it could be either start or run capacitors on motors??
I have split the machine and like the idea of keeping it like this, but will need to modify/rewire to make it work after I've fixed the previous mentioned probs!
Sorry for rambling but I was wondering if anyone possible had a user manual kicking about?
Thanks

Hi,

Did you manage to find a manual?

Back