horse and foal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi This is my version of the Clydesdale mare and foal made out of corian, it still needs varnishing and mounting any constructive criticism will be really appreciated, I try to be different sometimes just to see what people think, I will be keeping this as I know I will never do another.

thank s
John

pain is the best attention getter

Thanks
John

Attachments

• IMG_0142 (Custom) (Custom) (Small) (Custom) (Mobile) (Large).JPG
    IMG_0142 (Custom) (Custom) (Small) (Custom) (Mobile) (Large).JPG
    150 KB · Views: 621
looks ok you could try bringing the backend of the foal out a bit and round the mares belly a bit more
i made the same mistake looks like the mare is resting on the foal hope this helps

hi and thanks for that but, unfortunately it is all glued up so will have to stay the way it is but a lesson learned.

thanks
John

its never to late to alter things just cut round the foal and then reshape the mare and stick the foal back on
i sometimes go back to things i thought were grate when i done them then months later i start to see my mistakes

It is made out of corian and is glued up with gorilla glue to cut that out would make a right royal mess ,and, as it is for me I will live with it .

thanks
John

[attachment=0]IMG_0145 hi this is at last finished and as it is no longer a Clydesdale and foal by definition, it will have to be a vanner, for those who do not know about horses etc, a vanner is a large gypsies horse capable of pulling a large living wagon over long distances and also can be chosen to carry the drums of the household cavalry if the circumference of the leg bone just above the hoof - do not know the proper terminology - is more than 10.0 inches in diameter so here it is

Attachments

• IMG_0145 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0145 (Custom).JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_0145 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0145 (Custom).JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 444
Back