Festool track clamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Froggy,

They do fit the 1/2" T Track. They are a bit snugger fit than the fit in a Festool rail, but I use them on a Drill Press type bench that I made that has the Rutlands T Track in it.

Here is a picture of one of my Festool clamps fitted in the Rutlands 1/2" track.

Rutlands T Track & Festool Clamp (640x640).jpg

Tim.

Attachments

• Rutlands T Track & Festool Clamp (640x640).jpg
    Rutlands T Track & Festool Clamp (640x640).jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 149
Thanks Distinterior, I can't see the picture for some reason but appreciate the reply. I can order the track now. I'm going to build it into a built in bench and use the clamps as hold downs. Cheers.

I often find on this forum that I can’t see all the pictures in all the posts. But if I log in then I can. Which is the case with this thread. Think it’s probably to do with whether they are hosted directly or via a third party hosting site

Mark

Distinterior":3obrjj5k said:
Froggy":3obrjj5k said:
Thanks Distinterior, I can't see the picture for some reason but appreciate the reply. .

That's odd...! Can anyone else see it. It's visible to me.
I can see it now. I live in the middle of the French countryside and the reception here is terrible. It was probably still downloading the image when I posted.

Back