Need a small workshop compressor which is best ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaz44uk

Established Member
Reaction score
As title say's I'm in the market to buy a compressor for my workshop not got loads of room so no more then a 50L one. Any ideas would be grateful. Gaz.

Thanks for the reply looks about right just a few questions. I see you get a tool kit with it do they just clip on or will I need to buy I think they called couplings or buy anything els or is it ready to go out of the box ? how longish does it run before it kicks in to start fulling back up ? and how hard and long is it before you have to change the oil ? Thanks Gaz.

I bought it anyway so thanks for that I was going to buy one of Amazon nearly the same but £135 so save me some cash. Great stuff.

It's ready to go out the box which is very handy. I bought a 20 metre hose off Amazon for £13 I think. That's fitted to one of the outlets for using outside the workshop and the coiled 5 metre hose that comes with the compressor is what I use in the workshop.

I can't really answer your question accurately about it filling back up after running. For example, I can use the air gun to clear out dust and gunk all day before the compressor needs to top back up. But using the tyre inflator it'll kick back in much more quickly. So it really depends on your application.

I'm also not sure about the oil. The instructions are good and fairly comprehensive though so I'm sure they say something about it.

Latest posts

Back