Saw Doctor Training

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merlinstevo":1ypjy1tf said:
Re-reply from W. Whewell.
His report of my death is exaggerated, I am still going at 88 and looking to publish my final books on "Hand and Machine Routers" and the "Cutter Grinders Handbook". The most recent versions of the "Spindle Moulder Handbook" and "Circular Saws" are currently available, as are the first copies - as second-hand books. The book on Wide Bandsaws was regrettably abandoned years ago on Daves passing.
Eric Stephenson

Pleased to make your acquaintance Eric, your "Spindle Moulder Handbook" sits on my woodworking book shelf and I look forward to adding more of your books as soon as they're published!

custard":2k8u61po said:
Merlinstevo":2k8u61po said:
Re-reply from W. Whewell.
His report of my death is exaggerated, I am still going at 88 and looking to publish my final books on "Hand and Machine Routers" and the "Cutter Grinders Handbook". The most recent versions of the "Spindle Moulder Handbook" and "Circular Saws" are currently available, as are the first copies - as second-hand books. The book on Wide Bandsaws was regrettably abandoned years ago on Daves passing.
Eric Stephenson

Pleased to make your acquaintance Eric, your "Spindle Moulder Handbook" sits on my woodworking book shelf and I look forward to adding more of your books as soon as they're published!

Eric, Long may it remain exaggerated. Your "Spindle Moulder Handbook" not only sits on my shelf but it regularly is in the shop whilst I check I am about to do something reasonably safe, so thank you and I look forward to many more such books.

Back