• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Stanley Bedrock 604, Sorby Slick, Veritas Straight Edge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejtrent

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Just having a spring clean of tools I dont use anymore,

First up is the Stanley Bedrock 604, I think its a type 8 so 1927-1930. The iron that came with it was far too short to sharpen and was not the original so I put in a ray iles iron. It work an absolute treat!

£70 posted

Now we have a Sorby Framing Slick, I bought this new about a year ago for a timber framing project and it was an absolute treat to use. Only selling due to not doing any kind of framing work for a year! there's some light surface corrosion on the back but nothing you couldnt clean out! It's the 85mm (larger) version

£60 posted

Last up is the Veritas Steel Straight edge, its the 24" version and ideal for setting up machines. It has some surface corrosion again but could be cleaned up with relative ease and doesnt affect use

£30 posted

PM'd on plane. If all good and no damage to metal work, put me down for that - assuming adidat hasn't got there first on that.

Back