Flasks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weaversdad

Established Member
Reaction score
I need a new drinks flask for work, the one I currently have is this ......

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000T21JFE? ... 1292710702

Stanley, all metal construction and it keeps your tea hot but.............
It drives me round the bloody bend, the screw lid is next to useless. It doesn't stay sealed tight so every time you open it you get a lap full of tea :(
I've tried getting a replacement lid, that was just as useless.

I need a metal flask which won't break or shatter and doesn't leak !!!!!!!!!......... suggestions?

Pete

I have the new Stanley one shaped like a 50p so it does not roll about, I take it in the work shop early and it last all day still keeps hot about 11 hours. Not sure what I paid for it but its all stainless steel and I can't fault it.

The Stanley flask you have should have a lifetime warranty, try contacting the Stanley uk agents & they'll probably send you a new one if you send them your old one. But be warned - those flasks are rubbish, after a while they stop working,

I have one & it only gets used 2 or 3 days a month but I'm on my third one in 5 years after the first 2 failed! On the other hand I still have the Thermos stainless steel flask from my school days & it still works perfectly over 30 years later!

Turbo":1b4oifxw said:
The Stanley flask you have should have a lifetime warranty, try contacting the Stanley uk agents & they'll probably send you a new one if you send them your old one. But be warned - those flasks are rubbish, after a while they stop working,

I have one & it only gets used 2 or 3 days a month but I'm on my third one in 5 years after the first 2 failed! On the other hand I still have the Thermos stainless steel flask from my school days & it still works perfectly over 30 years later!

All I want is one that doesn't leak.....the stopper is useless. I've replaced the original with a genuine Stanley spare which I got online but that was just as bad. I'm going to shy away from Stanley and try something else. I spotted a Thermos brand metal flask in Tesco yesterday but again the stopper looked very cheap and the flask itself was a made in China item, certainly not a quality looking item........the quest continues......

Pete

You can get replacement lids. Had mine for over thirty years and it still perfect, well my son borrowed it and knocked the cup out of round, how i do not know. Replaced it.perfect again

Back