UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Claymore":2c69wq19 said:
Cheers Naz :D I once made my mother in law a lovely photo frame from an old pine bog seat......she looked lovely gazing down on me while visiting the loo :lol:
won't mention what wood stain i used :lol:

How can I unread something? :cry:

Chris

looks good, can we have some more information on the extractor you are using?
I've seen the bouncy castle blowers on ebay but no information on volumes of air moved, audible volume etc.

Cheers Claymore.

I built a Thien separator from an old extractor induction motor a month or two back but due to the shape/size of my workshop I am considering building a second unit. I hadn't considered using a blower from a bouncy castle and was surprised to see how cheap they are used.

I am thinking the Thien unit could run my table saw, router table and small tool connection point with the second unit connected to the Planer, Mitre Saw, Drill Press and Mortiser.

I also have one of those cheap 50l drum type collectors but I hate using this as it is just to loud. Having been recently diagnosed with mild hearing loss I am conscience that I need to replace my noisy tools with quieter options, hence the Thien build.

Latest posts

Back