• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(SOLD) Record Power BS350S Bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_d

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Members,

I offer a Record Power BS350S 14" bandsaw in perfect working order and in mint condition including mitre gauge, fence and spare blade. The unit was bought new in 2009 and has integrated wheels to move it around easily. More info can be found here. The cast iron top has been cleaned and oiled to protect it. Please see photos below. Buyer to collect or I can palletise for collection by a pallet courier at the buyer's expense.

Price: £400

Photos:

bs1.png

bs2.png

bs3.png

bs4.png

bs5.png

bs6.png

Please note that Hunter001 has made an offer to purchase the bandsaw. I will confirm back here if that transaction is successful or not.

chris_d":93hwlxbm said:
Please note that Hunter001 has made an offer to purchase the bandsaw. I will confirm back here if that transaction is successful or not.
Thanks Chris, looks great.
See you tomorrow.

Sod XD
Been saving up for a BS300E (£500) and this being a better model at a better price.... well... too late.

If for any freak reason the sale doesn't go through, I am interested. Thank you.
Matt

Hunter001 is now the [hopefully] happy new owner of the bandsaw; a very kind chap whom I'm happy to see making use of it. However, a small part of me has just died.

Thank Chris, it was nice to see you and I did enjoy our little chat, I feel as if I have known you for long time.
Don't worry about your saw I will look after it for you.
Chris is very nice guy, I wish I can justify buying the rest of his tools.

Back